One of my 2010 resolutions was to do one new recipe per week. I don’t think I’ve gotten that far (I haven’t counted to be honest), but I definitely found/come up with some new recipes that are keepers.
1. Simple apple crisp from the Carrots ‘n’ Cake blog. I made this for a girls night and it was amazingly delicious. It made my apartment smell so good and it was so easy to make.
2. Curry chicken salad wrap. I have tasted curry chicken salad before, but I’ve never actually made it myself. Fantastic.
3. Superbly simple stir fry. I actually came up with this one on my own. It’s shrimp, Asian vegetable mix and rice. The sauce is made of soy sauce and a few spices.
4. Kick-ass sesame chicken from the Martha Stewart site. Love.
5. Banana nut bread. Basically, I had a few bananas go bad and I didn’t know what to do.
6. Tortellini! Love Italian food and I adapted this recipe from a spaghetti recipe my friend Andrea made.